Anne Robson Trust Fundraising Standards
You give us amazing support. In return we promise to do the right thing.
You are part of a large group of people who are helping us make a difference to hospital patients in the last days of their life. Almost everything we do relies on donations. We wouldn’t be here without supporters like you.
So, you have the right to know you can trust us to be fair, honest and treat you with respect. When you give to the Anne Robson Trust, we give you our word that your money will help make sure that no one dies alone.
You can expect
- To count on us to use your donations to help people who are dying in hospital
- We won’t put you under pressure to give more or more frequently than you want
- You can choose how we contact you and change this at any time
- We will be clear about who we are and what we do
- We will be transparent about our fundraising costs
- Your personal details will be safe and secure
- If you tell us something is wrong we will put it right if we can
- We will let you know the difference you are making, and keep you updated about our work
- We’ll make sure our fundraising in legal and follows best practice
- We’ll be transparent, honest and open
- We’ll always work with the Fundraising Regulator Code of Fundraising Practice as our minimum standard and go beyond it where we can
- We will make our annual accounts easy to understand
- We’ll keep you details safe and never swap or sell them
- We’ll use use details in the way you have agreed to and only tell you about things you may be interested in
- If things do go wrong, we’ll listen, act and learn
- We’ll tell you how you’re donations are helping support others
The team at our Head Office in Hertfordshire are always happy to help.