Why Partner With Us?
Using experience and learning from establishing Butterfly Volunteer programmes in numerous NHS Trusts means we can rapidly integrate the scheme into a partner hospital.
How do we do this?
- We provide a Memorandum of Agreement at the outset of the partnership
- We work with NHS Partners to secure funding to engage a dedicated Volunteer Coordinator
- We assist with recruitment and selection of the Coordinator and provide training at our Centre of Excellence
- We Support the Coordinator to recruit and train a team of Butterfly Volunteers
- We share our tried and tested administration, data collection, monitoring and evaluation documentation
- We line manage the Coordinator – we are available to provide support on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- We provide uniforms and marketing materials
- We produce evaluation reports which are shared with NHS Partners
- We chair quarterly meetings so Coordinators can share best practice and create a network
- We provide 1:1 wellbeing support to Coordinators, and group sessions for Butterfly Volunteers